About Me

Seattle, Washington
My family and I have been on a quest for better health for years. I am a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and Body Ecology Coach. I truly believe that we should let food be our medicine and medicine be our food. I spend a lot of time in my kitchen. I love to cook, wear aprons and I love to share my passion and knowledge for good food with people who crave it. I understand that when first starting out on this journey it can be overwhelming and feel impossible. It isn't. It's really just getting back to basics. It's a great feeling being in your kitchen with an apron on cooking awesome, amazing, healthy foods for people you love. It's an even better feeling to know that you are sharing with them and teaching them important life changing skills... helping them get back to the way things used to be. It is my intention to make this journey amazingly easy for you and yours to slip right into!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Roasted Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts

Instructions:
  1. Steam cauliflower and brussels sprouts for 4-6 minutes. (Just to start the cooking process - don't overcook.)
  2. Put cauliflower and brussels sprouts in a large bowl, let cool.
  3. Drizzle oil on top, and then add garlic and seasoning. (Let this mixture set to blend the flavors - you can even refrigerate overnight and use the next day.)
  4. Spread vegetables in single layer on a greased roasting pan.
  5. Roast at 450° until vegetables are crisp-tender and begin to brown at the edges (15 -20 minutes).
  6. Serve hot or at room temperature!

No comments:

Post a Comment